UA LOCAL 630 SCHOLARSHIP FUND GUIDELINES
In an effort to support and help our members and their children, Local 630 has established a Scholarship Fund to encourage higher learning. Scholarships will be based on application and meeting guidelines.
The following guidelines will apply:
- Member of applicant must be in good standing with Local Union 630 within one year of applying.
- Applicant must be under 26 years of age when application is submitted.
- Must complete Scholarship Application and submit online.
- Application will be reviewed by Board for selection process.
- All applications should be received no later than July 23rd to ensure timely approval.
- Applicant must provide a one page essay on how being a union member’s son or daughter has affected their life.